Warren is searching for driven individuals who can help us deliver the best service to our customers.
- Main point of contact for drivers
- Problem solvers- know how to get the job done
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Communicate effectively both in person and on the phone with managers, drivers, and customers, providing concise instruction or information.
- Track Independent Contractor drivers and reporting route progress and problems into our computer system.
- Meets committed delivery times and ensuring quality service
- Coordinate & track several shipments
- Assist drivers through out the delivery process
Freight Brokerage Reps
- Contact active, inactive, and potential customers, using a variety of tools including but not limited to telephone, internet, and email prospecting to sell our services and to grow the relationships to expand load volumes.
- Respond to customers’ requests for service, providing information, entering load information into computerized system, and negotiating terms and conditions of sales (i.e. rates, credit, special instructions)
- Prepares customer quotes/bids with an eye toward maintaining profit margins for the company while providing value to the customer.
- Qualifying new customers using WTI guidelines
- As a Brokerage Service Rep. for Warren, you must be a highly motivated individual that spends most of their time on the phones making contacts to get loads booked. The desired qualifications include: strong, creative problem solving skills; ability to quickly develop connections and relationships with a wide variety of personalities; proven sales record; multitask and make quick decisions in a fast paced environment; and excellent communication skills.
Warren is searching for driven individuals who can help us deliver the best service to our customers. We are currently looking for experienced Trailer Mechanics/Inspectors to service and repair some of the hardest hauling trailers on the road.
- Perform inspections on company trailers using Company, DOT, and OSHA guidelines to ensure that the trailers are operating safely.
- Perform repairs following company procedures within standard job times to get drivers back on the road as soon as possible.
- Build Rapport quickly
- Recruit Owner Operators through the use of several tools including internet, social media, trade shows and other company computer systems.
- Follow new recruits through the training process to ensure a successful on boarding process
Safety, Insurance, Licensing and Compliance
- Safety is # 1 Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Investigation skills
- Strong knowledge of regulations that impact the trucking industry. Including DOT, CSA, HOS, OSHA regulations.